Saturday, January 10, 2009

Drink More PEPSI

I love Diet Coke. I rarely drink Pepsi because, to me, it isn't as good and it goes flat too fast. But with news like this, let's all find some kind of Pepsi product and DRINK MORE PEPSI! You can choose from so many products! Surely there are some you can buy so that you can counter the boycott of the AFA.

For me, I think it will be Fritos and Diet Mug Root Beer. Or maybe just the Root Beer.

Here is the AFA statement, the one where they are opposed to LGBT rights of PEOPLE:

http://www.afa.net/boycottpepsico/pepsionemillion.htm

later: It looks like I need to add some Campbell's soup to my Fritos and Root Beer diet.
...and this comes to us thanks to Right Wing Watch, which I found on Ex Gay Watch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Pepsi drinker either, but the AFA certainly inspired me to buy Pepsi products!

PamBG said...

I love this from the AFA website: On November 17, AFA received a condescending letter (dated Nov. 7) from Paul Boykas, director, public policy, in which he refused to address Pepsi's support of the homosexual agenda.

I mean, how DARE Pepsi make up it's own mind and not do what the AFA tells them to do??

*rolls eyes*

Pepsi or Coke, doesn't bother me. Although I'm afraid we tend to buy generic soda-pop because it's cheaper.

Carol said...

Well, we actually should drink more water. And I bought lemons the other day to to make real lemonade.