Monday, January 12, 2009

Presenting the Boltz sibling dance!

This blog thing isn't all figured out yet. I have yet to be clear about when to write in support of equal rights, when to share information, and when to just make it more personal. Today, it is personal.

It's a difficult thing to find myself living on my own, since I've divorced and my kids are all grown up. This is not what I ever expected, and I have not adjusted to it, some days being more "down" than others. Today, I watched this video (thank you, John Lee) and it helps to cheer up and put things in perspective. I'll share it here, with some introduction.

Our four kids have a special bond, and I don't know how to put it. Honestly, they were never the the coolest or most popular back in their high school years, but they have always been very, very imaginative and creative, and as adults they stick together. I think they were always viewed as a group, "the Boltzes." If there is such a thing as "anti-cool," then we've always been there, and here is evidence that they still are. Here you have, "the Boltz sibling dance," from Phil and Emily's wedding (12/31/08). I think it will make you all smile!

2 comments:

angie said...

That was awesome! I was laughing out loud. Thanks for sharing.

hillsideslide said...

thanks for posting- that was great!